17 August 2009

AWESOME DAYS!

DAMN RIGHT! AWESOME DAYS! hold on, days? with "s"? yeah cause not only one day, but 2 days were awesome! and it is last friday and today! so start from friday

friday, what so special in this day? yep, me and cisaukers a.k.a allmoon went to bulungan to attend a workshop held by rexona. it's about hmmm can't tell you sorry haha yeah, it's a pamulang - bulungan - DH trip. such a tiring ride but yeah it's awesome! cause it's the first time we ( i mean me and allmoon) hangout to Jakarta together. it's about 23 - 24 people. after the workshop, we went to DH (aztec) and we we're talked about something and nutting (wth is that mean?lol) together that makes us laughing out loud like an idiot. they went home at about 10.30 pm, and me? no i'm stayed at McD. why? cause my parents gonna pick me up there and went to bandung.

so today, what so special today? so here's the story

today, it's the independence day of my country, indonesia. happy independence day people!
okay, my class, XI IPA 1 has given a task to attend independence ceremony at cilenggang (did anyone know where it is?). on the way to cilenggang i feel like i'm in middle of bogor - cipanas city -__- cause it's totally different with cisauk and pamulang lol. but me and ongky feels bored in there so we decided to ran out from there.

then we escaped to puspiptek, and wait for allmoon from school. at about 10 am i went home cause there are something in my house, it's selametan (what is it in english?) of my brother, who just graduated from his university. congrats bro! and here is the problem

my mom told me that the slametan start at 11 am, but until 12 am none of my cousins has come. and i have a show with spaceland at 1 pm. i dont know what to do cause i'm stressed out. at first, my parents didn't let me to go before the slametan is over, but after i told them it's our pertamax (oops i mean first) show, so they let me to go there! it feels like i'm wake from dead haha then at 1 am aby pick me at home. finally, the show start! so goddamn nervous, but the show gone well! with the support of allmoon. thank you so much for supporting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment