29 April 2009

sekolah oh sekolah

eh bentar, sekali2 gw mu nyoba post pake bahasa inggris ah. lagian gw liat blog orang2 pada pake bahasa inggris ya udeh coba ah sekali2 awkawkawkkaw

so today, i'm sitting duck at home whole day. doin nothing but played keyboard, CS and computer. and finishing my Graphic design ASSignment. abay(DG teacher) give us a homework to make a magazine cover. at first, i wanna make a computer magazine with the headline "kaskus". but i have no idea with the background. till bion came to my house at 7 pm and change the theme to music mags. i'm too tired to think so i'll continue it tomorrow.

oh and yeah, today is the last holiday. so tomorrow? i'll go to school. but tomorrow i won't study at all, cause all of the 10th grader come to school only to attend some kind of "seminar" or somekind of study motivation. start from 11 am to 1 pm. yeah i know it'll waste my precious time, so i make a plan. the plan is, come to school, check my absent list, then go home. how? jump from the school fences unseen. i saw my friends did it many times and it worked. so i'll think it'll works for me too lol.

aaaaah damn, i need more holiday. need to go somewhere. need girls (nah kidding). 2 weeks isn't enough for me. at least give me one more week haha friday, what i'm gonna do in friday. oh i must help sabeum (taekwon teacher) kurnia testing elementary kids. the rest, i dunno. maybe sittin duck front of computer.

gotta sleep now. or i can't use computer anymore haha how bout my english? well not so bad i think haha

7 comments: